Statement of Purpose
With the help of God, it is our aim to establish a neighborhood church:
- Where everyone is truly welcome without exception.
- Where the entire Bible is taught and esteemed as the Word of God.
- Where people of various denominational backgrounds can find a common meeting ground within the community.
- That will be evangelistic in its efforts; where folks can find the Lord, and experience deliverance from sin.
- Whose members are guided by the Holy Spirit of God to the extent that the true fruits of the Spirit will be seen as evident in their lives.
- That is supported locally by tithes and offerings of devoted Christians.
- That will be vitally interested in the needs of the community and actively engaged in its welfare.
- That meets the practical needs of Christian education and services through its Adult Bible Class, Sunday School, Vacation Bible School Community Center Programs, Weekday Bible Clubs and Summer Camp.
- Where divine love exists among the believers, so that expressions of Christian fellowship will be the common practice rather than the exception.
- That is Christ-centered to the extent that He is recognized not only as Savior, but Lord of our lives as well.